15 Most Recent IACL papers from PubMed
Yeyi Yun, Aaron Carass, Andrew Lang, Jerry L Prince, Bhavna J Antony
Collaborative SDOCT Segmentation and Analysis Software.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2017, 10138;
Bhavna Josephine Antony, Byung-Jin Kim, Andrew Lang, Aaron Carass, Jerry L Prince, Donald J Zack
Automated segmentation of mouse OCT volumes (ASiMOV): Validation & clinical study of a light damage model.
PLoS ONE: 2017, 12(8);e0181059
Jordan Ramsey, Jerry L Prince, Arnold D Gomez
Test Suite for Image-Based Motion Estimation of the Brain and Tongue.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2017, 10137;
Andrew Lang, Aaron Carass, Ava K Bittner, Howard S Ying, Jerry L Prince
Improving graph-based OCT segmentation for severe pathology in Retinitis Pigmentosa patients.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2017, 10137;
Murat Bilgel, Rebecca L Koscik, Yang An, Jerry L Prince, Susan M Resnick, Sterling C Johnson, Bruno M Jedynak
Temporal Order of Alzheimer's Disease-Related Cognitive Marker Changes in BLSA and WRAP Longitudinal Studies.
J. Alzheimers Dis.: 2017, 59(4);1335-1347
Fangxu Xing, Jonghye Woo, Arnold D Gomez, Dzung L Pham, Philip V Bayly, Maureen Stone, Jerry L Prince
Phase Vector Incompressible Registration Algorithm (PVIRA) for Motion Estimation from Tagged Magnetic Resonance Images.
IEEE Trans Med Imaging: 2017;
Jeffrey Glaister, Aaron Carass, Tziona NessAiver, Joshua V Stough, Shiv Saidha, Peter A Calabresi, Jerry L Prince
Thalamus segmentation using multi-modal feature classification: Validation and pilot study of an age-matched cohort.
Neuroimage: 2017, 158;430-440
Junghoon Lee, Omar Y Mian, Yi Le, Hee Joon Bae, E Clif Burdette, Theodore L DeWeese, Jerry L Prince, Daniel Y Song
Intraoperative Registered Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy (iRUF) for dose calculation during prostate brachytherapy: Improved accuracy compared to standard ultrasound-based dosimetry.
Radiother Oncol: 2017, 124(1);61-67
Aaron Carass, Snehashis Roy, Amod Jog, Jennifer L Cuzzocreo, Elizabeth Magrath, Adrian Gherman, Julia Button, James Nguyen, Pierre-Louis Bazin, Peter A Calabresi, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Lotta M Ellingsen, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince, Dzung L Pham
Longitudinal multiple sclerosis lesion segmentation data resource.
Data Brief: 2017, 12;346-350
Shailesh Ganpule, Nitin P Daphalapurkar, Kaliat T Ramesh, Andrew K Knutsen, Dzung L Pham, Philip V Bayly, Jerry L Prince
A Three-Dimensional Computational Human Head Model That Captures Live Human Brain Dynamics.
J. Neurotrauma: 2017, 34(13);2154-2166
Licia Pereira, Raag D Airan, Ann Fishman, Jay J Pillai, Kalyani Kansal, Chiadi U Onyike, Jerry L Prince, Sarah H Ying, Haris I Sair
Resting-state functional connectivity and cognitive dysfunction correlations in spinocerebelellar ataxia type 6 (SCA6).
Hum Brain Mapp: 2017, 38(6);3001-3010
Ke Li, Chuyang Ye, Zhen Yang, Aaron Carass, Sarah H Ying, Jerry L Prince
Quality Assurance using Outlier Detection on an Automatic Segmentation Method for the Cerebellar Peduncles.
Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng: 2016, 9784;
Aaron Carass, Snehashis Roy, Amod Jog, Jennifer L Cuzzocreo, Elizabeth Magrath, Adrian Gherman, Julia Button, James Nguyen, Ferran Prados, Carole H Sudre, Manuel Jorge Cardoso, Niamh Cawley, Olga Ciccarelli, Claudia A M Wheeler-Kingshott, Sébastien Ourselin, Laurence Catanese, Hrishikesh Deshpande, Pierre Maurel, Olivier Commowick, Christian Barillot, Xavier Tomas-Fernandez, Simon K Warfield, Suthirth Vaidya, Abhijith Chunduru, Ramanathan Muthuganapathy, Ganapathy Krishnamurthi, Andrew Jesson, Tal Arbel, Oskar Maier, Heinz Handels, Leonardo O Iheme, Devrim Unay, Saurabh Jain, Diana M Sima, Dirk Smeets, Mohsen Ghafoorian, Bram Platel, Ariel Birenbaum, Hayit Greenspan, Pierre-Louis Bazin, Peter A Calabresi, Ciprian M Crainiceanu, Lotta M Ellingsen, Daniel S Reich, Jerry L Prince, Dzung L Pham
Longitudinal multiple sclerosis lesion segmentation: Resource and challenge.
Neuroimage: 2017, 148;77-102
Kalyani Kansal, Zhen Yang, Ann M Fishman, Haris I Sair, Sarah H Ying, Bruno M Jedynak, Jerry L Prince, Chiadi U Onyike
Structural cerebellar correlates of cognitive and motor dysfunctions in cerebellar degeneration.
Brain: 2017, 140(3);707-720
Min Chen, Aaron Carass, Amod Jog, Junghoon Lee, Snehashis Roy, Jerry L Prince
Cross contrast multi-channel image registration using image synthesis for MR brain images.
Med Image Anal: 2017, 36;2-14
Also see our complete Publications list
Recent News Items
Yufan He with his awarding winning poster at the OMIA Workshop, held in conjunction with MICCAI 2017.
- Jeffrey Glaister presented "Falx Cerebri Segmentation via Multiatlas Boundary Fusion" at the 20th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2017), Quebec, Canada, September 10 - 14, 2017. (doi)
- Presenting during Workshops at the 20th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2017), Quebec, Canada, September 10 - 14, 2017.
- Lotta M. Ellingsen presented "Automated Parcellation of the Ventricular System: Validation Study on Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus". (doi)
- Can Zhao presented "Whole brain segmentation and labeling from CT using synthetic MR images" (doi) and "A super-voxel based random forest synthesis framework for bidirectional MR/CT synthesis".
- Yufan He presented "Towards topological correct segmentation of macular OCT from cascaded FCNs" and won the Best Poster Prize as part of the OMIA Workshop. (doi)
- Dr. Jerry L. Prince presented "Group Patterns of Acceleration-Induced Brain Deformation in Vivo".
- Dr. Jerry L. Prince presnted a keynote at Brain Lesion Workshop entitled "Dice overlap measures for multiple objects: Application to lesion segmentation".
- The paper "Automated segmentation of mouse OCT volumes (ASiMOV): Validation & clinical study of a light damage model" appears in PLoS ONE (doi) (PubMed)
- Jeffrey Glaister's paper "Thalamus segmentation using multi-modal feature classification: Validation and pilot study of an age-matched cohort" appears in NeuroImage. (doi) (PubMed)
- Dr. Lang and Dr. Bilgel receive their PhDs from Electrical & Computer Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, respectively. Lab alumni Yeyi Yun graduates with a BA, triple majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering, Economics, and Mathematics.
collecting his award for promoting diversity.
- The 2017 ENIGMA Cerebellum Challenge and Workshop website launches. The Challenge and Workshop is a collaboration between IACL, the MASI Lab at Vanderbilt, and the IGC Lab at the Univ. of Southern California. The one day Challenge and Workshop is a satellite event of MICCAI 2017, which will be held in Quebec, Canada.
presenting the poster "Improving graph-based OCT segmentation for severe pathology in Retinitis Pigmentosa patients"
at SPIE-MI 2017.
- IACL members present papers at the SPIE Medical Imaging (SPIE-MI 2017) meeting in Orlando, FL, February 11 - 16 2017.
- Dr. Jerry L. Prince presents "Test-suite for image-based motion estimation of the brain and tongue", "Longitudinal Analysis of Mouse OCT Volumes", "Improving graph-based OCT segmentation for severe pathology in Retinitis Pigmentosa patients", and "Collaborative SDOCT Segmentation and Analysis Software".
- Blake E. Dewey presents "Efficient Multi-Atlas Registration using an Intermediate Template Image".
- Jeffrey Glaister presents "Automatic falx cerebri and tentorium cerebelli segmentation from Magnetic Resonance Images".
- Junghoon Lee presents "Multi-atlas-based CT synthesis from conventional MRI with patch-based refinement for MRI-based radiotherapy planning".
- Other accepted papers at SPIE-MI 2017 coming from collaborations with IACL.
- With colleagues at MGH "A four-dimensional motion field atlas of the tongue from tagged and cine magnetic resonance imaging".
- The papers "Random forest regression for magnetic resonance image synthesis", (doi) (PubMed),"Longitudinal Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation: Resource and Challenge", (doi) (PubMed), and "Cross contrast multi-channel image registration using image synthesis for MR brain images", (doi) (PubMed) are published.
- The paper "MIND Demons: Symmetric Diffeomorphic Deformable Registration of MR and CT for Image-Guided Spine Surgery", IEEE Trans. on Medical Imaging, 35(11):2413-2424, 2016 (doi) (PubMed) is published.
See all our old News